1.You are visiting the website http://urvanityprojects.com, owned by URVANITY ART S.L.U., with registered address in General Díaz Porlier 87 7ºD with Tax Identification Number B87489639, recorded in the Companies Registry of Madrid, Volume 34438, sheet 133, page number M619468 (which in this document will be called the “HOLDER”.
You can contact the HOLDER in any of the following ways:
Telephone: +34 618610058
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
URVANITY ART S.L.U.
General DÍaz Porlier 87 7ºD
Telephone: +34 618610058
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website the HOLDER makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of THE HOLDER’s website attributes the condition of the USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that in their case result from the obligatory fulfillment.
Use of the portal
3.http://urvanityprojects.com gives access to a multitude of informations, services, programmes and data (forward on, “the contents”) owned by the HOLDER or its licensors which the USER can access.
The USER assumes responsibilities for the use of the site. Said responsibility extends to the registration that would be necessary to access determined services or contents. In said registration the USER will be responsible of contributing real and licit information. As consequence of this registration, the USER can receive a password of which he will be responsible, compromising himself to make a diligent and confidential use of the same.
The user commits to an appropriate use of the contents and services that the HOLDER offers through their site and (with illustrative but not limitative character) to no users to:
- Carry out illicit or illegal activities, or those that breach obligations of good faith, social customs or public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supports terrorism or which constitutes an attack on human rights.
- Cause damages in the physical and logical systems of the HOLDER, its suppliers or third persons, introduce or spread cyber viruses in the web or any other physical or logical systems susceptible to cause the damages mentioned above.
- Trying to access and in this case use the e-mail addresses of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Exploit the website or the information it contains for advertisement, marketing or political purposes, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
The HOLDER has the right to withdraw all the comments and contributions that violate human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobe, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, public order or safety or which, in the judgement of the HOLDER, are unsuitable for publication. In any event the HOLDER is not responsible for the opinions voiced by users in chats, forums or other participatory tools.
4.Everything related to data privacy is detailed in the data privacy document.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights and of the website, as well as the elements contained in it (including without limitation: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. As stated in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER commits to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the HOLDER. The USER can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the computer’s hard drive or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The USER cannot delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his or her sole responsibility. In concrete and without limitation, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability and functioning of the web page, its services and contents and quality and interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) The violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in concrete, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are the property of other people or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. In any case it is the responsibility of the USER, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, in this case, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties could make.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will place all the efforts and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or damages arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it has to be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them who is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to make modifications it considers appropriate without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services that are provided through it as the way in which these are presented or located in the portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the case that http://urvanityprojects.com include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control about said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or participation with connected entities.
Right of exclusion
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at your own initiative or of a third, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
- THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and penal actions that may correspond to him by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by the valid Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.